Have you recently attended professional development or read up on a new teaching approach you would like to implement in your classroom or in your homeschooling program, but are unsure how or where to begin? We can help! After listening to your vision, we design customized planners that help you to achieve your specific goals. We can design planners for any grade level or subject(s) you desire, and can accommodate split-classes, scaffolding needs, language needs, etc. Below are samples of our work using our own templates; however, we can create planners on any template of your choosing.
1. Guided Reading: The planner below was designed for the purpose of implementing a Guided Reading Program across grade levels.
2. Modern Foreign Languages: This planner was designed to accommodate a Modern Foreign Language class with multiple student levels (beginner, intermediate & advanced), and links to the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
3. Passion-Based Learning: The planner below was designed for implementing passion-based projects.
4. Reggio Emilia: This planner is part of our Early Years Framework, and was designed to help teachers create defined spaces in their classrooms.
5. Communication Course: This planner is part of our Transitional Framework, and was designed for a university level Communication course.
For more information about our planners, or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Passionate educator and resource creator!